- My Quick Links
- You have no saved Quick Links
Most library, instructional computing and university residential housing computing labs including the following assistive technologies:
- Accessibility resources in the library, including computer workstations
- Locations of publically available scanners in the library for scanning books into OpenBook or Kurzweil 3000
- CITES Instructional Computing Labs
- University Residential Halls
Microsoft Windows 7
Mac OS X
If you have a problem using the assistive technology or it is not available please report it to your instructor or lab manager and contact DRES as soon as possible (217) 333-1970.
Ad Hoc Technology Accommodations
If you have any other needs for assistive technology on university owned computer systems, contact DRES with your accommodation request at (217) 333-1970.